I joined the audit and assurance group at Walsh King LLP in 2006. Shortly after designating, I transferred into the tax and business advisory group and have worked primarily in tax since 2009.
As a Canadian tax specialist, I help clients with personal and corporate tax compliance requirements, strategic tax planning and have experience assisting clients with Canada Revenue Agency audits.
Through extensive tax research and diligent monitoring of the Canadian tax system, I have developed a strong ability to give my clients the knowledge required to make more strategic decisions.
I became a Chartered Accountant in 2009 after working in the banking industry for six years specializing in lending and advising private entities in BC. I am committed to technical learning and training on tax matters and I have spoken at several client seminars to provide technical updates and information on key issues.
Outside the Office:
I was a previous Board member and am currently volunteering as a member of the Finance Committee at the Contemporary Art Gallery located in Vancouver, BC.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (Chartered Accountant – 2009)
- CPA Canada In-Depth Tax course (Levels I and II)
- CPA Canada In-Depth Tax Issues for the Owner-Managed Business Course
- CPA Canada Corporate Reorganizations Course
- BCom with Distinction, University of Victoria
- STEP Canada: Trust and Estate Practitioner