British Columbia’s technology industry has seen ongoing growth over the last two decades. It now includes over 9 000 companies employing more than 90 000 people and generating nearly $25 billion in revenue, making it one of the province’s most critical economic engines. But with that rapid growth also comes significant challenges.
Technology industry participants face a variety of specific business issues including:
- Labour shortages;
- Protection of intellectual property;
- Stock options;
- Funding sources;
- Strategic planning;
- Cost management;
- Multi-national structures;
- Outsourcing development;
- Sales strategy;
- Mergers and acquisitions; and
- Scientific Research and Experimental Development (“SR&ED”).
Walsh King has experience in this complex environment and can help guide you to success. To learn more about how Walsh King can help your company in this sector, please contact Kevin Walsh.
- Film, Television and Entertainment
- High-Net-Worth Families
- Investment Dealers
- Logistics and Transportation
- Manufacturing, Wholesale and Distribution
- Real Estate Development, Syndication and Construction