CPA ARTICLING STUDENT
We are currently seeking a qualified individual to join our assurance and accounting department as a CPA articling student. As a key member of our team, you will get in-depth experience in the audit, review, and preparation of financial statements, as well as exposure to the analysis and implementation of complex tax strategies, trust and estate planning, and other transactions. The role will also include preparation of tax returns and some tax compliance services.
Our development and mentorship program combines work experience, mentorship, and ongoing training to enable students to succeed at each level of the CPAWSB program including the CFE.
We are committed to providing balanced workloads that support the busy lives of our staff members. Whether you need time off to prepare for exams or you just want to enjoy life, we strive to make that possible.
Duration: Permanent, full-time
Start: September 2020
- Bachelor Degree
- Eligible to enroll in CPA – PEP program
- Significant work experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Quick learner and self-starter
- Proven ability to successfully accept a broad range of responsibilities
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with your resume, cover letter and unofficial transcript in one document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications, only those chosen for interviews with be contacted.