British Columbia’s manufacturing, wholesale and distribution industries have a major impact on all aspects of the provincial economy and also represent over 40% of all private sector research and development in the province. Vancouver’s location as both a North American port city and an Asia-Pacific hub make it a unique setting for manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors to do business. However, industry participants face major challenges including:
- Patents and intellectual property;
- EDC support for exports;
- Complex financing agreements;
- Complex customer orders and contracts;
- Foreign exchange risk management;
- Global low cost sourcing; and
- Challenges of global customer base.
To learn more about how Walsh King can help your company in this sector, please contact Tia Walsh.
- Film, Television, and Entertainment
- High Net Worth Families
- Investment Dealers
- Logistics and Transportation
- Manufacturing, Wholesale, and Distribution
- Real Estate Development, Syndication and Construction