The partners of Walsh King LLP are proud to announce the appointment of Kulwant Sidhu, CPA, CA as a Tax Partner. Kulwant moves into this new leadership role in the tax group from her position as senior tax manager.
An outstanding professional who has helped build one of the strongest CPA tax groups in Vancouver, Kulwant has extensive experience in serving clients and providing a high level of expertise in a wide range of industries. Her dedication to the firm, our staff and our clients have made her an important part of Walsh King for more than 10 years.
Posted in Walsh King News
- Client News
- Estate Planning
- Film & Television
- Industry News
- Seminars + Presentations
- Strategic Insights
- Success Stories
- Tax Legislation
- Tax Tips for 2016 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2017 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2018 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2019 Tax Year
- Walsh King
- Walsh King Company Culture
- Walsh King News
- Top 10 Business, Tax and Accounting Challenges for Transportation Businesses
- The Benefits of Working at a Midsize Firm
- Waiting for CFE Results? Here’s How to Manage Your Stress
- A Steady Hand: Let Walsh King Be Your Temporary Controller
- The Value of a Business Valuation
- Selling a Business Is an Important Decision – Do You Know the Tax Implications?