The deadline to pay all 2018 income tax amounts owing to CRA is April 30, 2019. Unpaid amounts owing on May 1, 2019 will be charged compound interest daily.
Additionally, tax returns with taxes owing for 2018 that are not filed by the due date, will be subject to a late-filing penalty and in some circumstances, these late-filing penalties could be significant.
Individuals who are required to pay quarterly tax installments can expect significant penalties and interest if those amounts owing are deficient and/or paid late.
Posted in Tax Tips for 2018 Tax Year
- Client News
- Estate Planning
- Film & Television
- Industry News
- Seminars + Presentations
- Strategic Insights
- Success Stories
- Tax Legislation
- Tax Tips for 2016 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2017 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2018 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2019 Tax Year
- Walsh King
- Walsh King Company Culture
- Walsh King News
- The Value of a Business Valuation
- Selling a Business Is an Important Decision – Do You Know the Tax Implications?
- What You Need to Know About Canadian and B.C. Film Tax Credits
- Partner Kevin Walsh Set to Speak at Exit This Way – Sell Your Business With Confidence
- What You Need to Know About Construction Management System Implementation or Upgrade
- THE FILM PRODUCTION LIFE CYCLE