Walsh King partner Kevin Walsh will be presenting at the upcoming half-day seminar: Exit This Way – Sell Your Business With Confidence, on March 7, 2019, from 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
He speaks alongside Business/M&A Lawyer Don Sihota (Clark Wilson LLP), M&A CFA Axel Christiansen (Renaissance Mergers & Acquisitions), Investment Professional Stephen Roberts (Connor, Clark & Lunn) and Business Advisor Mark Wardell (Wardell International).
Kevin has extensive experience assisting business owners in navigating business transitions. His presentation will focus on tax planning strategies related to the sale of a business.
Interested in attending? You can find out more here.
Posted in Seminars + Presentations
- Client News
- Estate Planning
- Film & Television
- Industry News
- Seminars + Presentations
- Strategic Insights
- Success Stories
- Tax Legislation
- Tax Tips for 2016 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2017 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2018 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2019 Tax Year
- Walsh King
- Walsh King Company Culture
- Walsh King News
- The Value of a Business Valuation
- Selling a Business Is an Important Decision – Do You Know the Tax Implications?
- What You Need to Know About Canadian and B.C. Film Tax Credits
- Partner Kevin Walsh Set to Speak at Exit This Way – Sell Your Business With Confidence
- What You Need to Know About Construction Management System Implementation or Upgrade
- THE FILM PRODUCTION LIFE CYCLE