Kevin Walsh will be presenting at the upcoming half-day seminar: How to Buy or Sell a Business on October 17, 2018, from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
He speaks alongside well-respected Business/M&A Lawyer Don Sihota (Clark Wilson LLP), Business Consultant Harvey Lee (The Summit Group Business Consultants Ltd.), and Business Advisor Mark Wardell (Wardell International).
Kevin has extensive experience assisting business owners in navigating business transitions. His presentation will focus on tax planning strategies related to the sale of a business.
Interested in attending? You can find out more here.
- Client News
- Estate Planning
- Film & Television
- Industry News
- Seminars + Presentations
- Strategic Insights
- Success Stories
- Tax Legislation
- Tax Tips for 2016 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2017 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2018 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2019 Tax Year
- Walsh King
- Walsh King Company Culture
- Walsh King News
- COVID-19: Our Commitment to Our Clients and Community
- Top 10 Business, Tax and Accounting Challenges for Transportation Businesses
- The Benefits of Working at a Midsize Firm
- Waiting for CFE Results? Here’s How to Manage Your Stress
- A Steady Hand: Let Walsh King Be Your Temporary Controller
- The Value of a Business Valuation