Walsh King partner, Tia Walsh, recently hit the links at the Vancouver College Golf Tournament – now in its 45th year. We’re proud to say that three Walsh King partners are Vancouver College alumni and that we are the organization’s auditors (and have been since the late 1990s).
The Walsh King team is committed to giving back to our community and attending worthwhile events such as the Vancouver College Golf Tournament is a part of this. This event supports education assistance for families in need. The financial assistance program is a part of Vancouver College’s Our Next Century Program – and helps to ensure that no boy is turned away for financial reasons. Each year, through a bursary program, 100 – 130 boys are offered financial assistance through these fundraising efforts.
Along with contributing education to assist families in need, the golf tournament is a fun way to spend the day outdoors with people who want to support education for those who might need some help.
For more information about Vancouver College – please visit their website.
For more information about the Our Next Century Campaign – please click here.
Posted in Walsh King Company Culture
- Client News
- Estate Planning
- Film & Television
- Industry News
- Seminars + Presentations
- Strategic Insights
- Success Stories
- Tax Legislation
- Tax Tips for 2016 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2017 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2018 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2019 Tax Year
- Walsh King
- Walsh King Company Culture
- Walsh King News
- COVID-19: Extension to Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (75% Wage Subsidy)
- COVID-19: Support for Businesses II
- COVID-19: Support for Businesses
- COVID-19: Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (75% Wage Subsidy)
- COVID-19: Wage Subsidy Program Enacted
- COVID-19: BC and Federal Government Assistance Measures