By Jeff Brocklebank.
We are often asked what services we provide beyond private practice accounting. In addition to sound and strategic business advice, we offer a full range of services that help private companies grow and achieve their business objectives.
Clients often need help beyond standard services such as accounting and taxes. As trusted business partners, we offer a range of business advisory services that help businesses.
We work closely with our clients to ensure the success of their privately owned entities. No matter what challenges you encounter with your business, you can benefit from the perspective that our broad range of experience brings.
Here are some of the special projects that Walsh King has assisted clients with in recent years:
- Temporary controller functions
- Review of internal controls
- System implementation and/or upgrade
- Recruiting senior financial officers
- Reviewing and enhancing cost accounting systems
- Due diligence on potential acquisitions
- Preparation of financing proposals for new credit facilities, including related negotiations
- Budgeting and cash flow forecasting
- Evaluating strategic plans
- Providing a general business sounding board to owners and senior management on a variety of strategic initiatives
If your business is facing an unusual or non-recurring situation, call us right away so we can help you address and resolve it. Our expertise is an asset for your company.
- Client News
- Estate Planning
- Film & Television
- Industry News
- Seminars + Presentations
- Strategic Insights
- Success Stories
- Tax Legislation
- Tax Tips for 2016 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2017 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2018 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2019 Tax Year
- Walsh King
- Walsh King Company Culture
- Walsh King News
- The Benefits of Working at a Midsize Firm
- Waiting for CFE Results? Here’s How to Manage Your Stress
- A Steady Hand: Let Walsh King Be Your Temporary Controller
- The Value of a Business Valuation
- Selling a Business Is an Important Decision – Do You Know the Tax Implications?
- What You Need to Know About Canadian and B.C. Film Tax Credits