Ron Walsh recently attended the GGI World Conference during which he attended technical presentations on a range of topics including, Global M& A activity by member firms, IT security, Tax changes of relevance to cross border activity, recent changes in trust law, and many more.
In addition to interesting technical sessions, the conference provided a lot of opportunities to reconnect with accountants, lawyers, and consultants from many countries as well as make new contacts.
Participation in GGI assists Walsh King in connecting our clients with appropriate advisors in other countries to facilitate their international operations.
Posted in Seminars + Presentations
- Client News
- Estate Planning
- Industry News
- Seminars + Presentations
- Strategic Insights
- Success Stories
- Tax Legislation
- Tax Tips for 2016 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2017 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2018 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2019 Tax Year
- Walsh King
- Walsh King Company Culture
- Walsh King News
- Getting the Most out of a Business Purchase or Sale
- What I Learned During My First Three Months as an Articling Student
- Why Due Diligence Matters When Buying a Business
- A FEW FACTS ABOUT THE B.C. FILM INDUSTRY
- What the Employer Health Tax Means for Your Business
- 10 Study Tips for Surviving the Common Final Examination