Chris Reimer attended the 2017 Geneva Group International (GGI) North American Best Practices & Developing Leaders Conference in Pittsburgh from September 21 – 23. GGI members from across North America attended and enjoyed keynote speakers focusing on communication, teamwork, and management.
Geneva Group International is a worldwide alliance of well-established and experienced accounting, consulting and law firms that are committed to providing clients with specialist solutions for their international business requirements.
Chris also took part in a GORUCK challenge during the afternoon led by retired marine Chris Medlin, which was very challenging, but also rewarding. We look forward to attending further GGI events in the future!
For more information GGI and what they do, visit their website: Here
For updates on future events and programs follow GGI on Twitter @GGI_GA and “Like” them on Facebook.
Posted in Seminars + Presentations
- Client News
- Estate Planning
- Industry News
- Seminars + Presentations
- Strategic Insights
- Success Stories
- Tax Legislation
- Tax Tips for 2016 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2017 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2018 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2019 Tax Year
- Walsh King
- Walsh King Company Culture
- Walsh King News
- Getting the Most out of a Business Purchase or Sale
- What I Learned During My First Three Months as an Articling Student
- Why Due Diligence Matters When Buying a Business
- A FEW FACTS ABOUT THE B.C. FILM INDUSTRY
- What the Employer Health Tax Means for Your Business
- 10 Study Tips for Surviving the Common Final Examination