The Government of Canada is increasing the use of direct deposit by phasing out federal government cheques.
If you are currently receiving tax refunds or other credits by federal government cheque, you will be required to sign up for direct deposit in order to receive that refund.
For information on the various ways you can sign up for direct deposit click HERE.
Posted in Tax Tips for 2016 Tax Year
- Client News
- Estate Planning
- Film & Television
- Industry News
- Seminars + Presentations
- Strategic Insights
- Success Stories
- Tax Legislation
- Tax Tips for 2016 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2017 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2018 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2019 Tax Year
- Walsh King
- Walsh King Company Culture
- Walsh King News
- Top 10 Business, Tax and Accounting Challenges for Transportation Businesses
- The Benefits of Working at a Midsize Firm
- Waiting for CFE Results? Here’s How to Manage Your Stress
- A Steady Hand: Let Walsh King Be Your Temporary Controller
- The Value of a Business Valuation
- Selling a Business Is an Important Decision – Do You Know the Tax Implications?