The Government of Canada is increasing the use of direct deposit by phasing out federal government cheques.
If you are currently receiving tax refunds or other credits by federal government cheque, you will be required to sign up for direct deposit in order to receive that refund.
For information on the various ways you can sign up for direct deposit click HERE.
Posted in Tax Tips for 2016 Tax Year
- Client News
- Estate Planning
- Industry News
- Seminars + Presentations
- Strategic Insights
- Success Stories
- Tax Legislation
- Tax Tips for 2016 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2017 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2018 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2019 Tax Year
- Walsh King
- Walsh King Company Culture
- Walsh King News
- Getting the Most out of a Business Purchase or Sale
- What I Learned During My First Three Months as an Articling Student
- Why Due Diligence Matters When Buying a Business
- A FEW FACTS ABOUT THE B.C. FILM INDUSTRY
- What the Employer Health Tax Means for Your Business
- 10 Study Tips for Surviving the Common Final Examination