We are pleased to welcome two new members to our team, Graem Bradsen and Patrick Harrison.
Graem Bradsen, BCom, previous worked at Walsh King during is co-op terms while at SFU. He returns as a full-time accountant in September.
Patrick Harrison, BCom, returned to the accounting profession after completing one of Canada’s top firefighter training programs with honours. After working for a few years as an accounting clerk, Patrick also joined Walsh King as a full-time accountant in September.
Posted in Walsh King News
- Client News
- Estate Planning
- Film & Television
- Industry News
- Seminars + Presentations
- Strategic Insights
- Success Stories
- Tax Legislation
- Tax Tips for 2016 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2017 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2018 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2019 Tax Year
- Walsh King
- Walsh King Company Culture
- Walsh King News
- Top 10 Business, Tax and Accounting Challenges for Transportation Businesses
- The Benefits of Working at a Midsize Firm
- Waiting for CFE Results? Here’s How to Manage Your Stress
- A Steady Hand: Let Walsh King Be Your Temporary Controller
- The Value of a Business Valuation
- Selling a Business Is an Important Decision – Do You Know the Tax Implications?