Walsh King partner Kevin Walsh will co-present a confidential 1/2 day seminar in Vancouver on November 2, 2016 along with professionals from Clark Wilson LLP, BK Capital and BDC Capital. The seminar is designed to assist buyers and sellers in learning how to:
- Determine the value of your business;
- Structure the best deal to protect your wealth;
- Negotiate to your advantage when buying or selling a business; and
- Gain certainty about legal costs with fixed fee engagements.
The event will take place at the offices of Clark Wilson LLP and runs from 8:30am-1:00pm.
For more details and registration information please click HERE.
Posted in Seminars + Presentations
- Client News
- Estate Planning
- Seminars + Presentations
- Strategic Insights
- Success Stories
- Tax Legislation
- Tax Tips for 2016 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2017 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for 2018 Tax Year
- Walsh King Company Culture
- Walsh King News