I joined Walsh King in 2014 as a staff accountant after graduating from the Sauder School of Business. Upon designating in 2017 I joined Walsh King’s tax and business advisory group. Throughout my time at Walsh King, I have enjoyed the opportunity to work closely with many of our entrepreneurial clients.
In my current role as Tax Consultant, I provide a wide variety of tax-compliance and tax-planning services to our clients, including:
- preparation of personal, corporate, and partnership returns
- analysis of GST- and PST- related matters
- execution of special tax elections
- correspondence with CRA regarding tax compliance matters
- technical analysis and research regarding complex tax issues
I have a keen interest in tax, and am dedicated to expanding my tax knowledge.
Outside the office