Winter 2022 Co-op
We are currently looking for an accounting student to fill our Winter 2022 Co-op position. The successful candidate will be exposed to work in several areas of public practice, providing a well-rounded co-op experience.
- Support the tax group in managing various tax programs during the 2022 busy season
- Assist in the preparation of corporate and or/ personal income tax returns and other tax compliance slips
- Identify technical issues and bring them to the attention of the engagement leader
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- Working towards a degree/diploma in accounting or equivalent
- A desire to provide outstanding client service and a commitment to teamwork
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and an ability to work both independently and in a team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organization and time management skills
- Job duties include accessing client information via CRA’s Represent a Client website. Therefore, applicants must have at least one of their own Notices of Assessment available in order to register for Represent a Client.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.