We are looking for an out-going, enthusiastic personality to join our administrative team as a Receptionist. The Receptionist is a key representative of the firm. The ideal candidate has good organizational skills, attention to detail, superb customer service skills, basic problem solving skills, and is always ready and willing to give a helping hand to others.
- Greeting, receiving, and directing visitors, deliveries, and inquiries;
- book and set up boardrooms for meetings and conferences;
- coordinate lunch meetings;
- scan and file documents;
- manage faxes, mail and courier services;
- prepare correspondence;
- ensure the reception area, lunchroom, supplies and boardroom areas are tidy;
- assisting in general office administration, as required.
- Superior interpersonal skills with a strong focus on client service;
- excellent grasp of the English language, both in written and speaking;
- Microsoft Office computer skills including Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and Outlook;
- well organized; detail oriented; good time-management with a strong sense of job responsibility;
- previous experience in an office environment preferred;
- able to work under pressure in a fast-paced working environment and meet deadlines;
- ability to work independently and be a team player.
This is a part time position with an average of 32 hours per week Monday to Friday. There is potential of permanently increasing hours in the future.
If you meet the criteria, please apply with your resume and cover letter in one document to [email protected]. Please include “Part-time Receptionist Position” in the subject line of the email.
Due to the high volume of applications, only those chosen for interviews with be contacted.