Assurance & Accounting
Walsh King LLP is a mid-size CPA firm that delivers a wide range of services including audit, accounting, tax planning and other business advisory services.
We provide all our students with a broad range of skill development opportunities in the areas of accounting and tax related fields, ensuring a very solid foundation on which to build a successful career as a Chartered Professional Accountant.
Walsh King is seeking a qualified individual to join our assurance & accounting department as a full-time CPA articling student starting in September 2018 (flexible). As a key member of our team, a successful candidate will get in-depth experience in the audit, review, and preparation of financial statements, as well as exposure to the analysis and implementation of complex tax strategies, trust and estate planning, and other transactions. The role will also include preparation of tax returns and some tax compliance services.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge:
- Bachelor Degree
- Eligible to enroll in CPA-PEP program in Fall 2018
- Significant work experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Quick learner and self-starter
- Proven ability to successfully accept a broad range of responsibilities
How to Apply
Email your cover letter, resume and transcript (saved to a single PDF file) to [email protected].