September 21 Walsh King LLP was proud to attend the Celebration of IndepenDANCE, a fundraiser benefiting the BCITS (BC Association for Individualized Technology and Supports for People with Disabilities).
It is the vision of TIL (BCITS) that “Everyone has equal opportunity to maximize their independence” and this event was focused on raising funds for their Technology for Independent Living Program. The program operates through collaboration, to develop and provide client-centred technological solutions and supports to optimize independence for people living with physical disabilities.
BCITS provides a range of services and supports to help people with disabilities live independently in the community, including access to and maintenance services for respiratory equipment, environmental control systems, etc.
- For more information on BCITS and what they do, visit their website: BCITS
- To donate to BCITS visit their donation page here: Donate
- For updates on future events and programs follow Technology 4 Living on Twitter @PROP_TIL and “Like” them on Facebook
- Client News
- Estate Planning
- Seminars + Presentations
- Strategic Insights
- Success Stories
- Tax Legislation
- Tax Tips for 2016 Tax Year
- Walsh King News
- What We Like—and Don’t Like—About Ottawa’s Latest Tax Moves
- Proposed Federal Tax Changes Discourage Entrepreneurship
- IIROC Annual Compliance Conference
- BC Tax Conference 2017
- GGI North American Best Practices & Developing Leaders Conference
- Hitting the green in support of education: Walsh King LLP gives back