The Government of Canada is increasing the use of direct deposit by phasing out federal government cheques.
If you are currently receiving tax refunds or other credits by federal government cheque, you will be required to sign up for direct deposit in order to receive that refund.
For information on the various ways you can sign up for direct deposit click HERE.
Posted in Tax Tips for 2016 Tax Year
- Client News
- Estate Planning
- Seminars + Presentations
- Strategic Insights
- Success Stories
- Tax Legislation
- Tax Tips for 2016 Tax Year
- Walsh King News
- What We Like—and Don’t Like—About Ottawa’s Latest Tax Moves
- Proposed Federal Tax Changes Discourage Entrepreneurship
- IIROC Annual Compliance Conference
- BC Tax Conference 2017
- GGI North American Best Practices & Developing Leaders Conference
- Hitting the green in support of education: Walsh King LLP gives back