The government presented a new budget on February 21, 2017. This is the 5th year in which the government has provided a balanced budget reflecting the strong economic performance of British Columbia.
There were no significant changes in tax rates. Some minor increases apply to the personal tax on ordinary dividends and there has been a minor reduction in the corporate tax rate for small businesses.
Read the Budget and Fiscal Plan HERE.
Watch Finance Minister Michael de Jong’s presentation:
Posted in Tax Legislation
- Client News
- Estate Planning
- Seminars + Presentations
- Strategic Insights
- Success Stories
- Tax Legislation
- Tax Tips for 2016 Tax Year
- Walsh King News
- What We Like—and Don’t Like—About Ottawa’s Latest Tax Moves
- Proposed Federal Tax Changes Discourage Entrepreneurship
- IIROC Annual Compliance Conference
- BC Tax Conference 2017
- GGI North American Best Practices & Developing Leaders Conference
- Hitting the green in support of education: Walsh King LLP gives back