Interested in buying or selling a business? Join Walsh King LLP partner Kevin Walsh, business lawyer Don Sihota from Clark Wilson LLP, Axel Christiansen, CFA, VP of M&A at The Renaissance Group, and Derek Strong, Regional Director, Roynat Capital for an informative 1/2 day confidential seminar on the essential aspects you need to cover when buying or selling a business. The seminar is designed to assist you in learning how to:
- Determine the value of your business;
- Structure the best deal to protect your wealth;
- Negotiate to your advantage when buying or selling a business; and
- Gain certainty about legal costs with fixed fee engagements.
The seminar will take place at the offices of Clark Wilson LLP on January 26, 2017, and runs from 8:30am-1:00pm.
Your registration fee includes a free 1-hour consultation with each speaker.
Register by January 20, 2017 to receive an early bird discount.
For more details and registration information please click HERE.
Posted in Seminars + Presentations
- Client News
- Estate Planning
- Seminars + Presentations
- Strategic Insights
- Success Stories
- Tax Legislation
- Tax Tips for 2016 Tax Year
- Walsh King News
- What We Like—and Don’t Like—About Ottawa’s Latest Tax Moves
- Proposed Federal Tax Changes Discourage Entrepreneurship
- IIROC Annual Compliance Conference
- BC Tax Conference 2017
- GGI North American Best Practices & Developing Leaders Conference
- Hitting the green in support of education: Walsh King LLP gives back