We are pleased to welcome two new members to our team, Graem Bradsen and Patrick Harrison.
Graem Bradsen, BCom, previous worked at Walsh King during is co-op terms while at SFU. He returns as a full-time accountant in September.
Patrick Harrison, BCom, returned to the accounting profession after completing one of Canada’s top firefighter training programs with honours. After working for a few years as an accounting clerk, Patrick also joined Walsh King as a full-time accountant in September.
Posted in Walsh King News
- Client News
- Estate Planning
- Seminars + Presentations
- Strategic Insights
- Success Stories
- Tax Legislation
- Tax Tips for 2016 Tax Year
- Walsh King News
- What We Like—and Don’t Like—About Ottawa’s Latest Tax Moves
- Proposed Federal Tax Changes Discourage Entrepreneurship
- IIROC Annual Compliance Conference
- BC Tax Conference 2017
- GGI North American Best Practices & Developing Leaders Conference
- Hitting the green in support of education: Walsh King LLP gives back