Walsh King partner Tia Walsh was profiled in a Business In Vancouver magazine article on dynamic Vancouver accountants who don’t match the clichés frequently applied to the accounting profession. The article discusses Tia’s lifelong passion for art, as evidenced by both her role as a past director of the Contemporary Art Gallery and her ongoing activities as a collector.
Read the full article HERE.
- Client News
- Estate Planning
- Seminars + Presentations
- Strategic Insights
- Success Stories
- Tax Legislation
- Tax Tips for 2016 Tax Year
- Walsh King News
- What We Like—and Don’t Like—About Ottawa’s Latest Tax Moves
- Proposed Federal Tax Changes Discourage Entrepreneurship
- IIROC Annual Compliance Conference
- BC Tax Conference 2017
- GGI North American Best Practices & Developing Leaders Conference
- Hitting the green in support of education: Walsh King LLP gives back